Strawberries and Chocolate two amazing ingrendents that when combined creates and unbelievable combination of flavor. Strawberries dipped in chocolate means there’s something to celebrate. (You also may celebrate the fact that they’re quite easy to prepare in your home kitchen!)
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate bits like tollhouse style
- 1 pound of fresh strawberries
1. Place chocolate in a bowl and microwave on high for 45 seconds. With a wooden or plastic spoon stir until all the chips are melted. The chocolate should be 98 degrees. Place a little of the melted chocolate on a tooth pick and touch it to your lip. The chocolate should be the same tempture as your lip.
2. Line a cold baking sheet (I put mine in the freezer for a few minutes) with waxed paper or parchment paper. One at a time, dip each strawberry in chocolate, twirling to coat and place on waxed paper.
3. Chill chocolate-dipped strawberries at least 15 minutes to set chocolate. (Strawberries should not be stored in refrigerator longer than 1 hour as condensation drops may collect on the chocolate.)