Grilled Corn of LOVE
4 ears corn, shucked
Olive oil, for serving
Kosher salt or sea salt
- Preheat grill to high and heat for 10 minutes. Add corn and cook, turning often, until charred all over, about 10 minutes.
- Spread oil over warm corn and season with salt.
2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature
1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs basil, chives or tarragon or cilantro
1 teaspoon kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
Pesto ‘n Parm Grilled Corn
Is there anything that pesto doesn’t make better? Corn included.
- Heat grill to high. Grill corn, turning occasionally, until charred and tender, 10 minutes.
- Brush with pesto and top with Parmesan.
Old Bay Grilled Corn
Old Bay deserves a place in all summer foods.
- Heat grill to high. Grill corn, turning occasionally, until charred and tender, 10 minutes. Meanwhile, stir together mayo and Old Bay. Brush on grilled corn.
Buffalo Grilled Corn
Frank’s Red Hot + butter = HEAVEN.
- Heat grill to high. Grill corn, turning occasionally, until charred and tender, 10 minutes. Brush with buffalo sauce.
The most addictive way to eat grilled corn.
- Heat grill to high. Oil grates and add corn. Grill, turning, 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl add brown sugar, cayenne, salt, pepper and butter. Whisk together until combined.
- Baste corn, while grilling, until totally slathered in crack sauce. Grill until charred and tender, 5 minutes more.
- Squeeze with lime and serve.
Mexican Street Corn
Who knew a little mayo, lime, and chili powder were the key to the BEST. CORN. EVER.
1/3 c. Grated cotija cheese
Freshly chopped cilantro
Lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high. Grill corn, turning often, until slightly charred all over, about 10 minutes.
- Brush corn with a layer of mayonnaise and sprinkle with chili powder, cotija, and cilantro. Serve warm with lime wedges.
Thank you Team Delish